Thursday, April 28, 2011

May 17 bishes!!!!

That is the date I can go back to the gym. I have spent what little free time I have designing my workout and coming up with my playlist to listen to. I have actually given my husband the task of designing the perfect workout playlist full of 80's metal to keep me motivated to lift weights. I CAN NOT wait to get back in the gym.

I was too tired and to busy throwing up to workout while pregnant with Lucy. So I'm counting down the days until I can go back. I think it's because that is really the only alone time I get. No husband to nag...No kids...just me and my music and my daydreams of being a size 6. I've never been that small but I'm trying to be realistic. I don't want to be a size 0. I don't think that's even humanly possible for my body type.

The one thing I'm worried about is my eating. If I have no sleep I graze all day and then feel guilty about the calories. If I get sleep then I'm not hungry all day. I have to force myself to eat. The other day I had a cup of coffee for breakfast, water for a snack, coffee for lunch, water for a snack, three bites of lasagna and a few bites of salad. Oh and coffee for dessert. I'm not doing this on purpose! I swear...I'm not anorexic but I gotta remember to eat because I won't be a very good Mom if I start passing out all the time due to malnutrition. Also I want to lose this weight for good so I know that I need to eat to keep myself fueled through the workouts that I will be starting up.

Well that is all. Just wanted to touch base and get myself back on track with my blogging. I've also started trying to keep track of what I eat. That seems to be helping me a lot more.

Onwards and upwards!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment