Monday, December 28, 2009

Fatty fatty 2x4

I've put on a lot of weight. Great. This is not awesome. So instead of waiting until Jan. 1st I am getting started today. This morning I had steel cut oatmeal with a few raspberries and a little bit of honey for some sweetness. Now I am going to change into my workout clothes and get busy. Treadmill, Wii fit, and the Biggest Loser.

I also am going to join a gym. I need some help guiding me on how to get my body conditioned to run a marathon. Plus I like all the aerobics classes they offer. June is coming up quick. I mean my little Alexander is almost 6 months old. This is all for him.

I also have given some thought to once I get inshape maybe looking into becoming a personal trainer. What better motivation to keep in shape. I couldn't be all fat and get people in shape y'know? Later on today I am going to clean out our pantry. No more bad foods for us! As always....

Onwards and upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment