Saturday, June 4, 2011

YES! YES! YEEEEEEEES!

Who has two thumbs and can fit in a size 14 dress? This girl! I haven't weighed myself because I don't want to get caught up in a number. I'm going by how I look.

It's been about 3 weeks and I can already tell a difference. My midsection seems to be shrinking and my legs are looking good. I used to get compliments on my legs because they looked damn good from all the years of dancing. Then they turned into fat girl legs. I had a fear that they wouldn't slim down. My arms are still fat looking. I know they are getting stronger, I have muscles that I never had before and find myself feeling them. I'm such a dork.

So all the changes are starting to happen! Even faster then I thought.

So I'm down to a 14! It's been at least since 2004 since I was that size. I have this gorgeous Audrey Hepburn dress to wear to a friends wedding in two weeks. I got it two weeks ago and couldn't fit in it. That's not the story today though!

So how are you doing?

Onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment