Monday, August 24, 2009

End of day one...

Well it's the end of day one. I ate more calories then I was supposed too, but I am not going to beat myself up. I did more cardio then I was supposed to because I walked to rehearsal on top of walking on the treadmill.

Something strange is happening to me. I enjoy exercise. I have never uttered that in a sentence before. Okay that's not true. I have said things like "People who enjoy exercise are nuts!" I'm becoming one of them. Maybe it's all the granola I've been eating. I'm even contemplating going on a hike. Except I don't have anyone to go with. Plus I don't really do the whole nature thing.

Alright well time for this skinny girl to be to drag herself to bed and watch "Mad Men."

Onwards and Upwards,
Meg

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the weight loss community sista! Best of luck to you... I know you will do it!

    ReplyDelete