Monday, August 24, 2009

True Day One...

So today I have decided is the true day one of my quest in leading a healthy lifestyle. I had my usual "Megg McMuffin" (egg beaters, multi-grain English muffin, slice of cheese & two strips of turkey bacon) and my coffee. For a grand total of 580 calories.

I'm not too worried as I also did my exercises. I walked on the treadmill for half an hour and did 6 different strength exercises. This workout was made a lot easier by having the Netflix queue instantly. I watched two episodes of Coupling.

Lunch will be chicken slices on a bed of spring mix with some ranch dressing. Dinner will probably be tilapia and steamed veggies. Two snacks which will be yogurt with granola (yum) and in the evening air popped popcorn. Also I will have a 100 calorie Klondike Bar for dessert.

Hey this is a lot better then what I normally eat.

Onwards and Upwards,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment