Saturday, August 22, 2009

The first entry...

So I am on a quest like many others to lose this weight. So help me I will be thin again!!!! Currently I am around 190 lbs. My goal is drop about 60 lbs. I think 130 would be a good weight for me.

I have joined Sparkpeople.com and am loving the excercise plan even though I haven't done it. The one thing I don't like is how the meal plan is only for one person. I have to feed two. Plus I love the SoBe (South Beach) meals.

My plan is to try and journal my excercise and diet on a daily basis. We shall see how that goes.

My meals for today have been terrible. A latte and blueberry muffin from Hyperion for breakfast, fish tacos from Soup & Taco for lunch and my left over Singapore Rice Noodles from Fortune Gourmet. Eh...I'm supporting local shops at least!

I will however get on the treadmill after dinner to make up for the bad eating I did. Monday I start back up.

I need to get a really nice pair of running shoes. Plus I need to get serious about my marathon training. So here I go!!!!

Onwards and Upwards
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment